Create Custom Checkbox and Radio Using Font Awesome Icons

Create Custom Checkbox and Radio Using Font Awesome Icons

In This Article, I Will Tell You Create Custom Checkbox and Radio Using Font Awesome Icons. This is the best way to Create Custom Checkbox and Radio.

so friends if you are bored from making custom checkboxes and radio button and if you like font awesome icons so this article is absolutely for you because in this article I will use font awesome to create very awesome checkboxes and radio buttons if you are new in my blog so please follow me on my all social media like Twitter Instagram Facebook and YouTube if you do not know my where the social links are present so in my blog header and footer section social media link is present so please support me on all my social media.

First of all friends you will go to fontawesome.com and search for an Icon “Square” and again search for another icon “Check-square” and friends this is a very interesting technique for making custom checkboxes because I display a square icon when the checkbox is unchecked and when the checkbox is checked I display check-square icon.

For Making custom radio button with fontawesome you search for an icon Circle after searching this you also search for "dot-circle" icon and this is a technique for making a custom radio buttons because I display circle icon when the radio button is unchecked and when the radio button is checked I display dot-circle icon

If you do not know, I make tips and tricks for you day by day in my YouTube channel so please subscribe me and also press the bell icon for more latest videos if you learning this development step by step from start to end so please visit my YouTube channel and also watch my video that embedded on the bottom section of this post.

So If you like my act of teaching and way of delivering a concept to you so please Like, Share, Subscribe and comment on me and raise my confidence level. If You want to Download the full Source code of the Create Custom Checkbox and Radio Using Font Awesome Icons. So downloading link is given below and If you want to watch the video tutorials click the below video and learn from this tutorial.


If you want to download the complete source code of this development click the button below and download it:-


Create Custom Checkbox and Radio Using Font Awesome Icons


Post a Comment

0 Comments