Owl carousel - Make Responsive Image Slider Using JQuery Plugin

Owl carousel - Make Responsive Image Slider Using JQuery Plugin

In This Article, I Will Tell You about Owl carousel it is a Jquery Plugin. This is the best way of creating a responsive image slider using an Owl carousel.

The Image Slider on any website plays an important role in better user experience so that it is the main reason for publishing this article. I create a fully responsive Image Slider that works very better in any version of mobile.

I will use pure HTML CSS JQuery for creating this Image Slider. One of the major difficulties all of us are face while creating a responsive Image Slider is to make the image slider manually and automatically controls. The Jquery Plugin Owl Carousel has completely solved this problem.

In this Jquery Plugin, it contains many important features that are very useful for making the professional image slider. This is the Official Website of Owl Carousel Visit Website and Learn more. I know that many tutorials on youtube taught about already it but I want to teach with unique concepts. I will be showing and Explain to you how to Create a Responsive Image Slider Using Jquery Plugin

We use pure HTML, CSS JQuery for making this Responsive Image Slider. The Main Question that raised in your mind is that what is the uses of the image slider and carousel and what is the difference between them. The main use of image slider is on the hero section of any website and also on managing different products or in a portfolio section. 

The main difference between carousel and image slider is that every carousel is image slider but every image slider is not a carousel because carousel is present on Hero section of any website Hero function is present on just after the navbar and that is a place where the carousel is present but image slider is present on any part of our website. This Image slider is fully Responsive I Hope you will Like it. This is a Very Awesome Video. Please Like It and Share it With Others. 

So If you like my act of teaching and way of delivering a concept to you so please comment me and raise my confidence level. If You want to Download the full Source code of Responsive Image Slider. So downloading link is given below. and If you want to watch the video tutorials click the below video and learn from this tutorial.


If you want to download the complete source code of this development click the button below and download it:-


Owl carousel - Make Responsive Image Slider Using Jquery Plugin


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Welcome Friends in your Own Blog, Please Do Not write the Spamming Feedback on the Comment box. And If You Like my Post then please tell me on comment what part of my post liked by you. And Share my Post With your friends.